Cognos 10 training:
RamJS Technologies provides IBM Cognos 10 Online Training in live, real-time and interactive. It is not self paced or pre-recorded, and provides many of the same benefits as in-person classroom training, with live chat and online collaboration features, information flow between students and their instructors or peers can equal or even surpass that of the classroom training.The main objective of Business Intelligence is to bring the right information at the right time. Usually, the data is pulled from several sources and transformed into accurate and consistent information which is stored in the Data Warehouse. Now Business Objects is one of the largest suppliers of Business Intelligence Tools globally and the name is recognized as a leader in their field of Business Intelligence reporting.
RamJS Technologies mainly concentrates IBM COGNOS/IBM Cognos 10 online training.We provide IBM Cognos online training for a low price /Affordable price from India/Hyderabad by real time experts.
Cognos 10 online training,Cognos 10 training,Cognos training, Cognos online training, Cognos course,Cognos classes, Cognos tutorials,Cognos learn, Cognos education,Cognos training institute,Cognos training course,Cognos training classes, Cognos training tutorials,Cognos training videos,Cognos institute,Cognos elearning,Cognos online training,Cognos online training india, Cognos online training usa, Cognos 10.1 online training,Cognos 10.2 Online Training banglore, 100 JOB Oriented, Low Fee cognos training,cognos Real Time Trainer,cognos free Demo Classes,Online cognosTraining in USA, Cognos 10 onine training from australia india USA
Cognos 10 TM1 online training from India
- Introduction to TM1
- Different Components Of TM1
- Installation Of TM1 server and Client on a machine
- Creation of new TM1 data server
- Connecting to existing TM1 server
- TM1 administration
- Review cubes and dimensions
- Create dimensions manually
- Edit dimensions
- Create dimensions using Turbo Integrator
Build Cubes and Views
- Discuss cubes and data points
- Create cubes
- Construct views of data in cubes
- Create and use a pick list
Load and Maintain Data
- Create processes to load data
- Create a process to delete data in a cube
- Create processes to update the model
Add Business Rules
- Discuss a rule
- Construct rules for elements or consolidations
- Use functions in rules
- Optimize rule performance
- Discuss rules in a Rule Worksheet
Optimize rule performance
- Use Skipcheck and Feeders
- Employ tools to enhance rules and feeders
Transfer Data into Your Model Using Scripts
- Review Advanced tabs in Turbo Integrator
- Add a subset to a dimension
- Use logic in scripts
- Move data between versions
- Construct chores
Customize Drill Paths
- Create a Drill Process
- Create a Drill Assignment Rule
Using Rules for Advanced Modeling
- Discuss virtual cubes
- List uses for lookup cubes
- Create and use a spread profile cube
- Implement moving balances in a cube
- Creating Users and Groups
- Cube Level Security
- Dimension Security
- Element level Security
Create and Deploy Planning Applications to the Web
- Create a Managed Planning Application
- Apply security to Managed Planning Applications
- Examine design techniques and best practices
Working with Sandboxes
- Creation of sandboxes
- Deleting sandboxes
- Commit Sandboxes
- Reset data
- Creation of Slice
- Creation of snapshot
- Creation of Active from
- Active from vs snapshot
- snapshot vs slice
Working with Worksheet Slice and active form
- Adding Action Buttons in worksheet
- In Spreadsheet Browser
- How to Create In Spreadsheet Browser
- How to swap row and columns
- Components in TM1 Web
- How to create Cube view in TM1 web
- How to use subset in Tm1 web
- How to create Chart Report
- How to change Chart Type and Colors
- How to Change Chart appearance
- How to Change Chart Properties
- How to Run Process in Cognos TM1 Web
- How to Edit Chores
- How to Activate Chores
- How to Execute Chores
- How to change user password
- How to change Dimension Properties
- How to create Sandbox
- How to commit Sand box
- How to reload sandbox
- How to delete sandbox
- How to integrate TM1 Web with Cognos BI Portal
- Advantages of Contributor Vs TM1 web
- Deploy the contributor application
- Creating the Approval hierarchy
- Work flow creation
- Analyze Data in IBM Cognos Insight:
- Import data from various sources
- Refresh previously imported data
- Analyze and calculate data in your workspace
- Choose an effective chart for your analysis
- Design a compelling workspace with widgets, tabs, and themes
- Publish a workspace
Cognos Performance Modeller:
- Understanding TM1 Performance Modeler.
- Creating Dimensions manually.
- Creating complex calculations in dimensions.
- Using Built-in functions.
- Modifying existing dimensions.
- Creating Cubes and using quick data entry techniques.
- Creating, editing and executing Links.
- Understanding and analysing complex links.
- Importing data from external sources using Guided Import.
- Creating Dimensions using Guided Import.
- Creating Look-up and Accumulation links.
- Creating and executing Processes.
- Creating and scheduling Chores.
- Creating and maintaining centrally administered Contributor applications.
- Creating and administering Contributor approval applications.
- Deploying and Migrating Contributor applications.
- Create Applications
- Identify application types
And Many more concepts …………………
Highlights of Cognos 10 Online Training:
- By the end of this training you will have an understanding of Cognos language, the way to produce an easy Cognos Job, an summary of Cognos design, and a solid understanding of how Cognos compares to competitive ETL tools.
Create a Cognos Job which will be used once more and once more within the future to extract from and load to totally different sources and targets while not dynamic its style
Describe the ways in which Cognos provides higher performance, quantifiability, and adaptability when put next to alternative ETL tools
Discuss the design of Cognos Enterprise Edition. Solve a case-study business drawback victimization Cognos engineering
Create a world variable that allows Cognos to purpose to totally different configuration files at run time in order that your Job can run on SMP, MPP, Cluster, or Grid environments
Create native variables that kind your information and supply the constraints that support business choices to load it into a range of targets
- 12+ Years of Real-time BI architect Experience in IT Industry
- Worked on Cognos certified professional with various Great MNC’s
- Real-time project oriented training with step-by-step Scenarios.
- Technical and functional and migrations and security design Documentation approaches
- Covering the Pre-requisites for learning Cognos
- Completed 170+ coaching Assignment around 600 students
The Cognos training contains all real time industry standards with ERP and multiple domains.