Oracle DBA online training:
This Oracle DBA Training is meant to provide a full knowledge of the Oracle DBA R12. You will be trained in the countless Business Intelligence Real-Time scenarios, the BI Life cycle, concepts of OLAP, working with charts, and graphs, analysis server, an ad-hoc query and analysis tool, interactive dashboards, proactive intelligence and alerts, real-time predictive intelligence.
Oracle DBA online training provides a solid foundation on Oracle DBA step-by-step procedures for building and verifying the Reports and Migration and PL/SQL Real-time scenarios.
Oracle DBA training provides a full range of business intelligence capabilities that allow you to:
Oracle DBA Installation and Configuration
All Components implementation
Meta data creation with Multiple real-time scenarios
Working on analysis and dashboards.
Working on KPI’s and Scorecards.
Implementation of security
Migration from One instance to another instance
Oracle DBA R11&R12 migrations
Oracle DBA Administration concepts
Oracle DBA Real-time issues trouble shooting and solution providers.
Oracle DBA course is designed for those certified professionals who are looking for Great career as Architect in ERP Technology.
Course Name:Oracle 11g DBA Online Training
Duration :50 Hours
- What is DBA ?
- Why a Company needs a DBA?
- Roles & Responsibilities of DBA
- Oracle Architecture
- Physical and Logical Phase of Database
- Types of files(Control file, Redolog file and Datafile)
- Different types of Datafiles
- SGA(System Global Area) and Background Process
- Different Startup Modes
- Different Shutdown Modes
- Types of Database Creation
- Manual Method of Creation
- Introduction to Table space
- Types of Table space(BIG & SMALL)
- Temporary Table space
- Altering/Renaming a Table space
- Renaming a data file
- Temporary Groups
- Table space Encryption(11g)
- What are segments?
- What are extents?
- What is Blocks?
- Oracle Blocks
- Estimation of Extents
- Dictionary Managed Table space
- Locally Managed Table space
- Storage Parameters(Initial, Next, Min Extents, Xtents, Pctincrease)
- Who are Database Users?
- Why to create a User?
- Creation of Users
- Assigning Privileges
- Creating and granting Roles
- Allocating table space Quotas to Users
- Assigning default table space for the Users
- Setting Profiles for the Users
- Levels of Authentication
- Schema Management(11g)
- What is Undo?
- Why Undo required?
- Pending offline status
- Brief idea about Rollback segments
- Flashback Features
- Flashback Table
- Flashback query
- Flashback Version query
- What is spfile?
- Difference between spfile and pfile
- Advantages of spfile
- What is OMF?
- Advantages of OMF
- Files conventions of OMF
- Introduction to Oracle Networking
- Network default location
- Editing Network file
- Introduction to Database Links
- Types of Database Links
- Introduction to Materialized views
- Advantages of Materialized view
- Refresh Modes
- Introduction to Redo log
- Status of Redo logs
- Multiplexing the Redo log files
- Re-creation of Control file
- Renaming the Database
- Multiplexing the Control file
- What is a logical backup
- Why it is required
- Export/import Utility
- Data Pump
- Difference between Data Pump and Traditional Export/import
- Transportable Table spaces
- Introduction to Physical backup
- Types of Physical backup
- Cold & Hot backup
- Recovery scenarios
- RMAN backup
- RMAN Point in time recovery
- RMAN 11g new features
- What is Performance Tuning?
- Why Tuning required?
- Types of Tuning
- Database Tuning
- SQL Tuning
- Memory Tuning
- Network Tuning
- Partitioning and Indexes
- Partitioning Enhancements
- RAT(Real Application Testing)(11g)
- SQL Performance Analyses (11g)
- Row chaining and Row migration
- Resemble Table spaces
- Introduction to Data Guard
- Types of Standby databases
- 11g New features in Data Guard
- Types of Protection modes
- Active standby/snapshot standby(11g)
- Log Miner
- RMAN Point in time Recovery
- Introduction to Database Cloning
- RMAN Cloning
- Automatic Storage Management(ASM)
- HOW TO USE SAS MACROS IN SQL
- How dictionary table and views can simplify programming SQL options
- How to retrieve Raw data different from DATABASES to SAS environment using SQL Statements
- To create table in different databases using SAS sql statement
- To manage in different databases using SAS Sql Statements
- Introduction to SQL Loader
- Types of files
- Control file
- Bad file
- Discard file
- Data file
- What is auditing?
- Why auditing performed?
- Types of Auditing
- Levels of Auditing
- Flashback Database
- Flashback Archive(11g)
- Oracle 11g Installations
- Comparison between Oracle 10g and Oracle 11g
- New features Introduced in Oracle 10g
- Upgradation from Oracle 10g to Oracle11g
Highlights of Oracle DBA Online Training:
- Oracle DBA Real Time Project Support and Documentation:- Oracle DBA Real-time project support related design and migration and function setup documentation also teach under training
Interview Skills based on Oracle DBA :- Mark interview conducted on every week and provide more than 500+ interview questions by end of course
Oracle DBA Certification Support:-Providing Oracle DBA certified training, 50+ learner certified through RamJS Technologies in Oracle DBA technology.
Oracle DBA Resume Preparation: – Based on learner experience we helps him to show his confidence through resume. We will help you to prepare to shortlist resumes.
Small Training Batch:-One to one session will arrange by RamJS Technologies for learner comfortability.
Oracle DBA Practical Guidance:- Everyday tasks and practical exercises as homework
- Oracle DBA Implementation Approaches.12+ Years of Real-time BI architect Experience in IT Industry
Worked on OBIA certified professional with various Great MNC’s
Real-time project oriented training with step-by-step Scenarios.
Technical and functional and migrations and security design Documentation approaches
Covering the Pre-requisites for learning Oracle DBA
Completed 250+ coaching Assignment around 800 students
The Oracle DBA training contains all real time industry standards with ERP and multiple domains.