Qliksense Online Training Content
Duration : 25 Hours
- What is QlikSense?
- Comparing Qlik Sense Desktop with Qlik Sense
- Installing Qlik Sense Desktop
- How Qlik Sense varies from QlikView?
- Starting with QlikSense Desktop
- Opening an app with QlikSense
- QlikSense Architecture
- Navigating in the user interface
- Data Manager
- Data Load Editor
- Data Model Viewer
- Interacting with the user interface
- Creating apps and Visualizations
- Structuring an app with Sheets
- Different type of Visualizations
- Dimensions and Measures in a CHART
- When to use and What Chart to Use
- Selections in a Visualization
- Settings and Properties of each Visualization
- Expressions , Functions and Variables
- Working with Expression Editor
- Using Functions in Charts
- Using Variables in Expressions
- Set Analysis and Set Expressions
- Working with Master Items
- Adding data from files and databases
- Loading data with the data load script
- Data Connections
- Various types of Data loads
- Profile Data with QlikSense
- Qlik Sense Data Architecture
- Creating Star and Snowflake schemas
- Use of Joins, Keeps, Concatenate etc..
- Understanding QVD layer
- Working on synthetic keys and circular references.
- Qlik Sense Star Schema
- Link Table
- Dimensions Table
- Master Calendar
- Optimizing data models
- Best Practices of Data Modelling
- Data Storytelling
- Exporting and Printing
- Advanced Scripting and Chart Functions
- Qlik Tips and Techniques
- Learning about Qlik Sense App and its security features
- Providing Qlik Sense access to user sets
- Qlik Sense Security rule code
Highlights of DataStage Online Training:
- By the end of this training you will have an understanding of DataStage language, the way to produce an easy DataStage Job, an summary of DataStage design, and a solid understanding of how DataStage compares to competitive ETL tools.
- Create a DataStage Job which will be used once more and once more within the future to extract from and load to totally different sources and targets while not dynamic its style
- Describe the ways in which DataStage provides higher performance, quantifiability, and adaptability when put next to alternative ETL tools
- Discuss the design of DataStage Enterprise Edition. Solve a case-study business drawback victimization DataStage engineering
- Create a world variable that allows DataStage to purpose to totally different configuration files at runtime in order that your Job can run on SMP, MPP, Cluster, or Grid environments
- Create native variables that kind your information and supply the constraints that support business choices to load it into a range of targets
- 12+ Years of Real-time BI architect Experience in IT Industry
- Worked on OBIA certified professional with various Great MNC’s
- Real-time project oriented training with step-by-step Scenarios.
- Technical and functional and migrations and security design Documentation approaches
- Covering the Pre-requisites for learning DataStage
- Completed 250+ coaching Assignment around 800 students
The DataStage training contains all real time industry standards with ERP and multiple domains.
Datastage 8.7 training:
Datastage training can justify the ideas of DataStage Enterprise Edition, its design and the way to use this to ‘real life’ situations in an exceedingly business case-study during which you may solve business issues.
Datastage online training begin by viewing the massive image and discuss why businesses need ETL tools and where Datastage fits within the product set.
Once we’ve talked concerning the terribly basic design of DataStage training, using the DataStage clients, you may log onto the DataStage server, produce a Project, import Meta knowledge, and make a DataStage Job. You may then compile and run the duty and appearance at the logs. Once collateral that your Job can run on one node in associate SMP environment, you may then put associated partition the information to be ready to run on multiple nodes at the same time in an MPP, Cluster, or maybe a Grid atmosphere.