Tableau Training Course Content Details
Tableau Desktop Online Training
- Tableau desktop role in the tableau product line
- Application terminology
- View terminology
- Data terminology
- Visual cues for fields
- Best Practices in Connecting to Data
- Working with metadata
- Working with connections
- Live Connection
- Extract Connection
- Refresh & Converting live connection to Extract Connection Refresh & Converting Extract connection to Live Connection
- Establishing connections with other databases MS Access, Oracle, Sql Server
- Working With Measures and Dimensions
- Individual axis
- Blended axis
- Dual axis
- Combinational Charts
- Working with Mark Card (Color, Size, label) with sceneries
- Default properties of Dimensions and measuresDiscrete and Continuous
- Conversion of Dimension to measures and vice versa
- Working with Data types
- Working with Actions and Filters in Worksheet
- Communicating sheets with Action filters
- Redirecting to other Statics URL, Dynamic URL, Folders with Action URL
- Action Highlight
- Data source Level Filters
- Worksheet level Filters
- Appling filters at worksheet level (Header, Bar, Mark card)
- Working with Filter shelf with examples (General, wildcard, Condition, Top) Quick Filters (Single select, Multiselect, Wild card Select)
- Making filters dependent with Context Filters Applying static, dynamic and calculated Filters
- Sharing Filters
- Working with Maps, WMS Server, GEO Coding
- Creating Symbol maps
- Creating filled maps in different methods
- Creating dual Axis map with examples
- Working with map options
- Working with WMS servers and converting to TMS
- Identifying a particular place latitude and longitude
- Working with Geo Coding
- Building Visualizations
- Working with bar charts, stacked and side by side bars
- Working with line, Area, Circle views and combination charts, pie charts
- Working with Text tables, Highlight tables, Heat Maps, Tree Maps and pie charts
- Working with Scatter Plots, Bins histograms, Box and whisker Plot
- Working with Gantt views, Bullet graphs, Packed Bubbles.
- Working with shapes and marks
- Building Custom Calculations and Parameters
- Overview of calculations and trigonometric functions
- Manipulating string, date calculations, window functions.
- Calculations and aggregations
- Dynamic calculations
- Logic statements (grand totals, sub-totals)
- Creating quick table calculations and Table calculations
- Creating parameters and using in customizing calculations
Highlights of Tableau Online Training:
- TABLEAU Real Time Project Support and Documentation:- TABLEAU Real-time project support related design and migration and function setup documentation also teach under training
- Interview Skills based on TABLEAU:- Mark interview conducted on every week and provide more than 500+ interview questions by end of course
- TABLEAU Certification Support:-Providing TABLEAU certified training, 50+ learner certified through RamJS Technologies in TABLEAU technology.
- TABLEAU Resume Preparation: – Based on learner experience we helps him to show his confidence through resume. We will help you to prepare to shortlist resumes.
- Small Training Batch:-One to one session will arrange by RamJS Technologies for learner comfortability.
- TABLEAU Practical Guidance:- Everyday tasks and practical exercises as homework
Tableau along with Data warehousing Implementation Approaches.
- 12+ Years of Real-time BI architect Experience in IT Industry
- Worked on OBIA certified professional with various Great MNC’s
- Real-time project oriented training with step-by-step Scenarios.
- Technical and functional and migrations and security design Documentation approaches
- Covering the Pre-requisites for learning TABLEAU.
- Completed 250+ coaching Assignment around 800 students
The TABLEAU training contains all real time industry standards with ERP and multiple domains.
Tableau online training:
What is Tableau?
Tableau is a unique visual analytical tool helpful in simplifying the huge/complex data into the readable & understandable format. It is being adapted by most of the business sectors these days for its easy to use and instant result orientation quality.
Tableau is one of the most effective data visual tools that enables the organizations to represent the data in a more comprehensive and understandable formats.RamJS Technolgies providing tableau online training for low cost fees price from india/Hyderbad.Tableau online training Bangalore USA very affordable price.
Tableau is an outstanding BI and analytical tool available in the market, which is high in demand for its exceptional visualization abilities.
Tableau is taking over the market gradually due to its unique and unmatched quality of just drag and drop the data, and generating the huge and innumerable visual reports with in no time.
Its additional features include:
Direct bifurcation of dimensions and measures and
Displaying of data in neat and clear way through maps.
Qlik is more flexible in terms of data management but it lacks some attractive UI.
It helps in the organizational development and achievement of goals for the business firms.